Making the case for experience
When the need arises to enforce patent, trademark, copyright, or trade secret rights, having an attorney with a solid track record of litigation success can make all the difference.
At Lando & Anastasi, our litigation team has achieved successful outcomes in all areas of intellectual property law, for clients in a range of industries across the country. Our strong technical knowledge and our litigation skills gained through numerous cases enable us to respond quickly and effectively to defend our clients’ IP rights and protect their interests. Our willingness and ability to listen ensures we are always aligned with the client’s business goals.
Equally experienced in plaintiff-side and defense litigation, L&A handles litigation for clients of all sizes, from small startups to multinational corporations. Regardless of the size of the case, we understand that every instance of litigation is mission-critical.
Our litigation team has the expertise and ability to:
- Help clients avoid potentially costly court proceedings through expert negotiation with conflicting parties to pursue mutually agreeable terms.
- Perform in-depth analyses of patents or trademarks owned by others to advise clients on whether a conflict exists, helping them make informed decisions on how to proceed.
- Handle intellectual property litigation cases and appeals of all sizes and types, including antitrust and unfair competition claims, in jurisdictions across the country.
- Develop an effective trial strategy based on a thorough understanding of each client’s intellectual property and the underlying technology, as well as their business goals, objectives for litigation, and budget considerations.
- Provide attentive, responsive service throughout every stage of the case, keeping clients informed of progress and ensuring all actions support their objectives.
We have the specialized skill and focus to help clients achieve a successful litigation outcome, all with an eye on their business priorities.