Crafting patent solutions for business realities
For companies built on innovation, strong patents that protect their intellectual property are critical business assets. In today’s evolving IP landscape, procuring those patents is more challenging than ever.
Lando & Anastasi helps companies meet that challenge. We have a solid track record of securing strong, commercially significant patents that protect our clients’ investments—and their competitive edge. We combine tremendous technical expertise across a range of industries with a keen awareness of each client’s long-term business strategy.
We start by listening. We take the time to understand not just the client’s technology but also their business, including financial goals and constraints. Then we collaborate to develop a tailored patent strategy to maximize both IP protection and future flexibility.
Our experienced patent team has the proven ability to:
- Prioritize intellectual property opportunities and devise a patent strategy that optimizes IP protection within each client’s budget.
- Analyze scientific or technological innovations and potential conflict space to develop rigorous patent application approaches that obtain the broadest protection possible, while standing up in litigation. We can provide international patent protection through a global network of local patent counsel.
- Provide support following patent issuance, including reissue applications, reexaminations, and interference proceedings to preserve and even expand protection.
- Work with investor-funded organizations to develop patent positions that strengthen fund-raising, IPO, or buy-out efforts. We have extensive experience working with venture-capital firms and other early-stage investors.
- Work with established companies to assess, manage, and enforce their entire patent portfolio. We have experience prosecuting and managing patent portfolios valued in excess of $1 billion.
We have the expertise, experience, and insight to secure protection for our clients’ valuable IP assets, from a single patent to a large portfolio.