Angelyn Larkin, Ph.D. participated on Women in the Enterprise of Science & Technology (WEST) panel, “Career Possibilities: Business Development and Intellectual Property.”
The panel was designed to help attendees think about different options on their career paths. Panelists shared their career paths, what their jobs entail, transferrable skills for those looking to make a change, tips for uncovering opportunities, advice, and how to make brave leaps. The panel discussion was moderated by Nicole Daley, Counsel, Life Sciences Practice at Goodwin.
Other panelists included:
– Cambria Alpha-Cobb, Director, Intellectual Property Counsel at Akouos, Inc
– Thanh Erion, Director, Intellectual Property at ImmunoGen, Inc.
– Michael McDonald, VP, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, bluebird bio
– Bharat Reddy, Head of BD, Catamaran Bio
– Ann Schlesinger, Director, External Science & Partnering, Novartis