September 11–15, 2023
Get your FREE ticket!
Startup Boston Week is back for its seventh year and the theme of this year’s conference is “The Audacity! Daring to Defy the Odds.” L&A is thrilled to again be a part of this annual event connecting founders, startup employees, mentors, advisors, investors, students, and startup curious folks—everyone who plays a role in helping to both start and scale a company.
Join us on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, from 2–3pm (online and in-person at Suffolk University) for our panel session: “Navigating the Path to Market with Freedom to Operate and Other IP Strategies.” You’ll hear from our expert panel comprised of seasoned IP lawyers and successful founders who have firsthand experience in overcoming the challenges and intellectual property considerations associated with commercializing an idea. Our panel will provide actionable advice on conducting comprehensive patent searches and analyses, assessing potential risks, and strategizing for maximum IP protection aligned with your business. During this interactive session, you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of what FTO entails and its potential advantage for startups.
- Explore diligence strategies to safeguard an IP portfolio and avoid infringement pitfalls.
- Gain insights into how licensing agreements, partnerships, and research grants could potentially affect your intellectual property protections.
- Understand how FTO influences funding, investments, and market opportunities for startups.
- Ask questions and engage directly with our panelists.
Whether you’re a visionary entrepreneur with a disruptive idea or an emerging company ready to take the next leap, this session is a must-attend event. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain the knowledge, tools, and insights of experienced founders and set a clear path toward market success.
Register today for your free ticket and attend our session on September 12th to hear from these brilliant minds.
- Jay Cahill, IP Counsel, Markforged
- Brian Hess, Founder & CEO, RevBio
- Peter Lando, Co-Founding Partner, Lando & Anastasi
- Angelyn Larkin, Ph.D., Partner—Life Sciences, Lando & Anastasi
- Andrea Reed, Of Counsel, Lando & Anastasi
ABOUT STARTUP BOSTON WEEK
Startup Boston Week is a completely free, five-day event (Sept 11–15, 2023) connecting and celebrating the Boston and New England startup community. Over the week there will be 80+ sessions, held both virtually and in-person at Suffolk University, that will help you start your company, grow your department, and kick off your startup career. Register at startupbos.org for your free ticket and plan your agenda today!
SHARE THIS POST