A recording of our Startup Boston Week 2022 panel session, “Competitive Advantage: Identifying and Protecting Your IP,” is now available to watch on-demand.
Recording courtesy of Startup Boston Week 2022
You’ll hear from a panel of thought leaders from around the startup community weighing in on the importance of a comprehensive due diligence process before a funding round, a licensing opportunity, or an exit and what startups can do ahead of time to identity risks and opportunities in their particular market.
- Kevin Kalish, COO, EnClear Therapies
- Dianna Raedle, Founder and CEO, Deer Isle Group
- Nicole Wagner, Ph.D., President and CEO, LambdaVision
- Peter Lando, Co-Founding Partner, Lando & Anastasi, LLP
- Andrea Reed, Of Counsel, Lando & Anastasi, LLP (moderator)
Visit startupbos.org for recordings of all the sessions across the eleven tracks at Startup Boston Week 2022.
About Startup Boston Week
Startup Boston Week is an annual 5-day event that brings together thousands of attendees from all corners of the startup ecosystem for over 90 hours of free educational content, networking, and celebration of community.
SHARE THIS POST