Lando & Anastasi’s litigation team handles complex patent disputes in the most active district courts, state courts, the Patent & Trademark Office, and the International Trade Commission. Protecting valuable inventions in a highly competitive global environment has become increasingly challenging for clients. Whether defending against claims of patent infringement or enforcing our clients’ patents against others, our litigation team helps clients navigate successfully through each stage of litigation.
Our trial lawyers have handled over 100 patent litigations across the country. We have developed a unique combination of trial skills, technical knowledge and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. We have practiced cases at the district, state, federal and appellate level including the International Trade Commission and the European Commission. We also work to defend clients against non-practicing entities. In addition, we have experience handling inter partes reviews (IPRs) in the U.S.
What We Do
- Aggressively represent clients in patent litigation in federal district courts, appellate courts and the International Trade Commission
- Defend clients in patent litigation against non-practicing entities or patent trolls
- Develop an effective trial strategy based on a thorough understanding of each client’s litigation objectives, business goals and budgets
- Help clients avoid potentially costly court proceedings through early case evaluations and expert negotiation
- Negotiate licensing deals and settlement agreements